archer>malmo Takes Home National Advertising Awards
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (May 5, 2008) – archer>malmo captured four merit and one first place National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) award at the national competition in Kansas City, Missouri on April 17.
The agency was a finalist in 20 categories and received the awards on behalf of agricultural client Valent U.S.A. Corporation. Categories for the work awarded included print, radio, collateral, audio-visual, public relations, Web site design and events.
archer>malmo took home:
- First Place, Turf and Ornamental Advertising Campaign: Safari® Insecticide Campaign
- Merit, Multi-Media Campaigns (Local): Chateau® Herbicide Campaign
- Merit, Audio Visual Presentations to Sales Reps: National Meeting Video: A Day in the Life of Rhett Butler
- Merit, Unique Print Advertising: ReTain® Plant Growth Regulator for Walnuts Insert
- Merit, News or Feature Article: Prevention is the Cure: Fall Applications for Fire Ants (Esteem® Ant Bait)
- 15 National Finalists
"There were a record number of NAMA entries submitted this year. Even with the strong competition, our entries did really well, which I think speaks volumes about the quality work our agency is producing for our clients," said Mike Butler, supervisor for the archer>malmo Valent account services team. "We are really proud of the awards we received this year, and are already looking forward to the 2008 competition."
archer>malmo, a full-service marketing agency, has been serving clients for more than 50 years. Based in Memphis, archer>malmo has attracted a team of exceptional talent from across the country in brand strategy, advertising, design, media, public relations, direct, interactive and experiential marketing. We represent many national brands, including Terminix, TruGreen, Merry Maids, Kraft, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic and AutoZone.