Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts combining brand thinking, data and technology to drive results for our clients today and promote their growth tomorrow. Be a part of a team that sets the bar high for integrated communications excellence.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to work with our team in the Memphis office on a national, corporate and franchise-based account. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of marketing, advertising, social media and customer service experience, along with a BA/BS in communications, marketing or related field.
Required experience and qualities include the following:
- Strong relationship-building abilities, ability to become a trusted marketing resource for corporate contacts and for the franchise owner
- Responsibility driven, exhibiting a naturally strong initiative, highly motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive project management skills, with the proven ability to manage many tasks simultaneously, collaborating with our account team and the client in marketing planning, strategies and tactics
- Experience with digital media (social, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, display advertising, email tactics) to act as liaison between the client and our digital team
- Scrupulous attention to detail and solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Financial and budget skill set, including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Hospitality industry knowledge is a plus, but not required
We offer the opportunity to grow and partner with brilliant in-house specialists entrenched in every discipline of marketing. Our benefits include health, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(k) and a profitability bonus. Perks include having your lunch delivered and enjoying a free massage at Archer Malmo.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.