Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts combining brand thinking, data and technology to drive results for our clients today and promote their growth tomorrow. Join us as we strive to be greater than in all things for integrated communications excellence.
We are looking for an Account Executive with 3-5 years of agency-side marketing experience to work with our team in the Austin office on a variety of global and national accounts. Our Account Executive will be internally driven with intellectual curiosity and a forward-thinking mindset to execute projects flawlessly and autonomously.
Skills, Experience and Qualities
- Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to anticipate client questions
- Conceptual thinking and a propensity to recognize opportunities
- Strong relationship-building abilities, able to become a trusted marketing resource for the team and client
- Capable of interacting with the client with minimal supervision
- Resiliency, flexibility and spot-on decision-making strengths
- Responsibility driven, naturally exhibiting a strong initiative, highly motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive project management skills, with the proven ability to manage many tasks simultaneously, collaborating with multiple disciplines and the client in marketing planning, strategies and tactics to ensure timely completion of quality work
- Strong digital skills and knowledge of the digital/social media world, from SEO to social media to paid advertising (e.g., display advertising, remarketing, paid social)
- Experience with digital media (social, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, display advertising, email tactics) to liaison between the client and our digital team
- Scrupulous attention to detail; solid verbal and written communication skills
We offer the opportunity to grow and partner with brilliant in-house specialists entrenched in every discipline of marketing. Our benefits include health, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(k) and a profitability bonus. Perks include flexible PTO, an on-site workout trainer and free massages at Archer Malmo.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.