Digital Marketing Intern: Fall 2019 - Spring 2020
Are you an aspiring digital marketer? Have you dreamed of a career in advertising? Do you wonder what it’s like to work at an award-winning agency? We are looking for an intern to support Digital Strategy & Analysis teams in our Austin and Memphis ofﬁces. As an Archer Malmo Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll gain a well-rounded experience helping clients create a digital presence that drives real business results.
This unique opportunity allows you to gain advertising agency experience while exploring different career paths in digital marketing and learning which path feels right for you.
Your Core Responsibilities:
Support our team of Communications Strategists, Media Planners, Content Strategists, SEO Specialists, Social Media Specialists and Digital Analysts
Assist in day-to-day tasks across all agency clients including but not limited to:
- Contributing to editorial calendar development and copywriting for social media posts, ads and blog content
- Managing social media communities for key clients, including responding to social media customer service requests
- Using reporting tools such as Google Analytics to assist with the creation of client reports and analysis
- Assisting in the development of SEO reports
- Setting up social media and paid search ads
- Majoring in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Finance, Economics or a related ﬁeld
- Senior grade level with GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A genuine afﬁnity and passion for all things digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills to conduct analysis
- Solid math skills
- Strong writing skills
- Solid knowledge of Google Suite products & Microsoft Ofﬁce products
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a positive go-getter and willingness to learn attitude
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Available for at least 15 hours and up to 20 hours per week
- Actively engaged in social media channels and online content creation
- Experience copywriting for web (website, social media, email, blogs)
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience managing social platforms for brands
Excited to join us?
All applicants should submit their experience and a brief personal statement that addresses the following:
- Explain how participating in our internship program ﬁts your academic and/or career goals
- What skills, knowledge, classes you have taken or experience you have that would make you a perfect candidate for this program?
- What was your favorite summer job and why?
Send your response and resume to email@example.com (no phone calls, please).
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts combining brand thinking, data and technology to drive results for our clients today and promote their growth tomorrow. Be a part of a team that sets the bar high for integrated communications excellence.