Jr. Digital Media Planner / Jr. Analyst
Archer Malmo is looking for a Jr. Digital Media Planner / Jr. Analyst to join our media team in our Memphis or Austin office. If you have the vision to help develop media plans and the chops to follow the digital crumbs as well as make key recommendations for improvements, then Archer Malmo wants you.
Your core responsibilities as Jr. Digital Media Planner / Jr. Analyst:
- Be greater than siloed channels. Gain hands-on experience by managing campaigns across multiple media channels like paid search, paid social, display and video.
- Be greater than vanity metrics. Work with vendor partners to plan and execute campaigns that work toward driving real client business results.
- Be greater than generic campaigns. Use data-driven thinking to monitor and optimize ad campaigns to ensure they are running smoothly and key client KPIs are being met.
- Be greater than basic reporting. Assist in the creation of reports, real-time dashboards and analyses that provide truly strategic insights.
- Be greater than digital media. Stay current with industry benchmarks and new opportunities in a constantly changing environment.
- Advertising / marketing major with an emphasis in media
- 1-3 years of experience running paid search, social media campaigns and/or display ads such as:
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads and/or Google & Adobe Analytics certification(s)
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Advertising
- Experience with third-party ad serving software
- An agency background with digital experience or digital internship experience
- A genuine affinity and passion for data-driven work
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Interest in media / advertising industry trends
- Proactive, go-getter personality
Excited to join us?
Send your cover letter and resume, detailing your experience in digital media planning, buying and analytics to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please).