Jr Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
Are you fascinated by how Google has the answer to seemingly everything? Do you have the tenacity, patience and discipline to understand and untangle Google’s complex search algorithm?
We’re looking for a fearless learner with an interest in digital marketing to join our growing Digital Strategy & Analytics team as Jr. Search Engine Optimization Specialist. As a Jr. SEO Specialist, you’ll be trained to utilize search engine optimization tactics to drive growth for our clients across multiple industries.
Archer Malmo is one of the oldest and largest independent agencies in the U.S., recognized by Advertising Age and others as a “Best Place to Work” and named to the “Inc. 5000” list of fastest-growing private companies in America for five consecutive years.
We are an agency built by people finding creative ways to drive real results and make the most of our opportunities. It’s this commitment that defines us and has set us apart for 65+ years. Be Greater Than is our formula for success, true to our purpose: to pursue constant improvement in a world of constant change.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AS JR. SEO SPECIALIST
- Perform SEO tasks such as keyword research analysis and site content recommendations for multiple projects with quick turnarounds
- Report on client SEO performance and communicate insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with and synthesize feedback from SEO Lead and other team members to ensure consistency in SEO integration, execution and analysis
- Proactively keep pace with SEO trends and developments
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS YOU POSSESS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, Journalism, etc.)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable challenging ideas and convention to find solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- A commitment to excellence in the work you do
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS YOU POSSESS
- Internship in any marketing role
- Basic HTML coding experience helpful
YOUR GREATER THAN QUALITIES
Be greater than what meets the eye. Dig into problems and metrics that may seem simple on the surface, but lead to much bigger things.
Be greater than basic reports. Assist in the creation of reports, real-time dashboards and analysis that provide truly strategic insights.
Be greater than you were yesterday. Commit to continuous learning and growth in an ever-changing industry.
Archer Malmo is a privately owned marketing agency with offices in Memphis, Tenn., and Austin, Texas. Our cities have soul, a unique personality that creative people love. There’s plenty to do — music, culture, sports, outdoors, good food, more music — great places to do it and cool people to do it with. In-house, just like in our cities, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture, and strive to build a place where we all feel valued.
Interested? Please send us your current resume (pdf work best) and your cover letter outlining why you should be in this role at Archer Malmo to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please).