Senior Account Executive
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is looking for a Senior Account Executive who can provide excellent client service to some of the agency’s newest and fastest growing accounts in agriculture.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of multifaceted marketing experience within the Agri-marketing space, agency-side preferred. This person will bring strategic thinking to client businesses and will thrive on confidently presenting his or her recommendations to clients. This role in our Memphis, Tenn., office presents an excellent opportunity to grow in a creative and collaborative environment with brilliant, experienced specialists entrenched in every discipline of marketing.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing account service; preference given to those with agency-side and agricultural industry experience
- Strong relationship-building abilities, able to become a trusted marketing resource and partner, collaborating with the client and the account team in marketing planning, branding strategies and tactics
- Conceptual thinking and opportunity recognition abilities
- Responsibility driven, naturally exhibiting a strong initiative and highly motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive project management skills, with the proven ability to manage many tasks simultaneously, working across multiple disciplines to ensure timely completion of high-quality work
- Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to anticipate client questions and make spot-on decisions with minimal direction
- Scrupulous attention to detail; solid verbal and written communication skills
- Financial and budget skill set
- Solid knowledge of Google Suite products and Microsoft Office products
What We Offer
- Historic and culturally diverse “City on the Bluffs,” offering the best in affordable Mid-South living
- Benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(k), profitability bonus and even pet insurance
- Flexible PTO, free massages, yoga, and you can bring your dog to work!
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please).