Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive with 4-6 years of agency-side marketing experience supporting animal or human pharmaceutical clients to work with our team in our Memphis office. As a Senior Account Executive at Archer Malmo, you are internally driven with intellectual curiosity and a forward-thinking mindset to execute projects flawlessly and with minimal supervision.
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts, combining brand thinking, data and technology to drive results for our clients today and promote their growth tomorrow. It’s this commitment that defines us and has set us apart for 65+ years. Be Greater Than is our formula for success, true to our purpose: to pursue constant improvement in a world of constant change.
Join us as we strive to be greater than in all things for integrated communications excellence.
Your Core Responsibilities as a Senior Account Executive
- Understand the clients’ business and be a champion for strategy and creative that answers their needs and solves their challenges
- Engage and manage all appropriate teams to ensure collaborative, timely and effective execution for all campaigns and projects
- As the go-to person for internal and client-facing status items, understand the ins and outs of future workload and ongoing projects
- Lead day-to-day client communications pertaining to any given project
- Oversee project estimates and billing
- Facilitate meeting prep and follow-up to allow for seamless, effective meetings, including agendas and recaps
- Support your fellow account team members by delivering on various client needs, new business proposals and internal process optimizations, as needed
Minimum Qualifications You Possess
- Four to six years of agency-side marketing experience: to work with our team in the Memphis office on a leading animal health pharma company
- Resiliency, flexibility and spot-on decision-making strengths
- Responsibility driven, exhibiting a strong initiative; highly motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive project management skills, with the proven ability to manage many tasks simultaneously, collaborating with multiple disciplines and the client in marketing planning, strategies and tactics to ensure timely completion of quality work
- Scrupulous attention to detail; solid verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications You Possess
- Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to anticipate client questions
- Conceptual thinking and a propensity to recognize opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- Strong relationship-building abilities, able to become a trusted marketing resource for the team and client
- Capable of interacting with the client with minimal supervision
Your Greater Than Qualities
Be greater than what you know. Work with a wide array of category and subject experts to deliver work for your clients that goes beyond expectations.
Be greater than one-way conversations. Be a part of establishing and maintaining lasting client relationships built on transparency, proven value and trust.
Be greater than your ego. Be a part of a culture that fosters a culture of collaboration and mutual respect.
Archer Malmo is a privately owned marketing agency with offices in Memphis, Tenn., and Austin, Texas. Our cities have soul, a unique personality that creative people love. There’s plenty to do — music, culture, sports, outdoors, good food, more music — great places to do it and cool people to do it with. In-house, just like in our cities, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture, and strive to build a place where we all feel valued.
Interested? Please send us your current resume (PDF works best) and a cover letter that outlines why you should be in this role at Archer Malmo to email@example.com (no phone calls, please).