Senior Videographer, Editor
Frequently listed among Advertising Age’s “Best Places to Work,” Archer Malmo is one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401(k), profitability bonus, generous time off, pet insurance, monthly massages, biweekly yoga classes and a culture where all are empowered to find creative ways to drive real results.
Currently, we’re looking for a talented, motivated, senior-level videographer & editor to join our Memphis team. Work will include original video and commercial content, docu-style video, still product photography, short- and long-form video editing, color correction and more, with digital motion graphics and/or 3D animation experience a plus.
Apart from the obvious, core responsibilities include the following:
- Working alongside a creative team (copywriters, art directors, creative directors, strategists) to conceive, develop and produce video content that’s on budget, on time, on brief and on brand
- Managing your time to balance multiple tasks and timelines
- Occasional travel both within and outside the Memphis area for shoots
- Preparing and presenting work that meets strategic and business goals for client and new business campaigns
- Collaborating with creative, account service, digital and strategy leads to incorporate revisions from client and/or team, as needed
- Staying current on relevant video, digital and/or software technology, and providing team and agency leadership in these areas
- Strong portfolio/reel showcasing both video and still photography, as well as editing
- Tight grasp of the fundamental elements of effective storytelling
- Comfort with challenging ideas and convention
- Ability to collaborate across teams and disciplines
- Internal drive to constantly improve, learn, grow and contribute
- Passion for using creative video and storytelling to achieve brand goals
- A healthy fear of producing work that doesn’t live up to your own standards
- 3-5 years experience shooting and editing in an agency or comparable environment
- Strong understanding of practical video applications for brand and business purposes
- Strong intuitive grasp of marketing, communications and sociology
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Lens Studio or comparable (Bonus: Lightwave 3D, Cinema 4D, Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max)
- Working proficiency in basic audio sound design
Ready for your close-up?
Join a fun, relaxed-but-driven team that sets a high bar for great video content and brand storytelling. Send resume, cover letter and portfolio/reel samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.