Sr. Media Planner / Sr. Digital Analyst
Archer Malmo is looking for a Sr. Media Planner / Sr. Digital Analyst to join our team in Austin. Do you love creating digital strategy around your clients’ business goals, implementing the plan, and then measuring and optimizing results around continuous improvement? If you thrive on reaching elusive target audiences using relative digital marketing channels and providing strategic direction and analytical insights on clients’ digital, social and mobile initiatives, then we want you working on our team.
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(k) and a profitability bonus. And we also love our free massages and our ping-pong!
- Research with curiosity to develop inspiring digital strategies that generate positive results meeting or exceeding clients’ goals
- Distill research and analytic findings, explaining their strategic or tactical marketing implications and how they can be used effectively
- Define scope, aid in the preparation and presentation of detailed analyses, recommend an approach and support great execution and guidance of the plan
- Develop long-term digital marketing roadmaps that encompass all key digital and mobile channels based on clients’ target audience(s)
- Oversee the execution of digital strategy tactics, working with digital copywriters and digital designers to ensure all tactics meet best practices for optimal performance
- Maintain a deep understanding of client business and marketing objectives
- Act as an industry thought leader and expert regarding a variety of digital marketing topics including search, email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, creative best practices and display advertising
- Oversight of media planners and/or assistant media planners
- Cultivate strong working relationships with agency teams, including account service, creative, PR and media
Minimum Qualifications You Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business or communications
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital marketing, including but not limited to SEM/SEO, social media, email and mobile marketing, landing page optimization and digital media
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- At least 2 years’ management experience
- Hands-on experience with social media management and analytics
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, paid search and SEO platforms
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Knowledge of research, planning, media reporting and social media monitoring tools
- Experience with creative or technical development of digital marketing elements (e.g., banners, landing pages) and A/B testing for continuous optimization
- Ability to discern and quantify results of digital efforts and make appropriate recommendations to drive optimal results
- Thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
Intangibles You Possess:
- Internal drive to learn, grow and contribute
- Comfort with challenging ideas and conventions to find solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Tolerance for conflicting demands involving time, resources and flexibility
- A commitment to excellence in the work you do
Excited to join us?
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com (no phone calls, please).