Sr. SEO Strategist
Do you enjoy crunching your way through puzzles, especially those involving Google, site optimization and search behavior?
Let your solid SEO experience and multidisciplinary mindset out to play. As Sr. SEO Strategist for our growing Digital Strategy group, you'll develop and expand your SEO team's bench, work with top retail brands, and lead local search and traditional SEO tactics to drive organic traffic and growth for our clients. This position can be based in our Memphis or our Austin office.
Archer Malmo, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. — and recognized as one of the best places to work by Advertising Age — is powered by an exceptional group of talented and collaborative experts combining brand thinking, data and technology to drive results for our clients today and promote their growth tomorrow. Be a part of a team that sets the bar high for integrated communications excellence.
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(k) and profitability bonus. And we love our unlimited PTO, free massages and our ping-pong!
A Day in the Life: Archer Malmo Sr. SEO Strategist
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of onsite and offsite SEO strategies for all agency clients
- Own and approve all SEO deliverables including audits, ongoing client reports and strategic recommendations, and present to all stakeholders in a concise, digestible format
- Direct or guide other SEO team members on keyword research analysis in close partnership with development and content teams to inform organic search optimization, information architecture and landing page optimization; provide site content recommendations
- Review and analyze client site structures to ensure quality, content and readability by search engines and to identify areas for growth and optimization
- Keep pace with marketing trends and developments, and communicate them to the larger team on a regular basis
- Manage local SEO for retail clients; oversee the management and updating of NAP, photos, CTAs, etc., ensuring data integrity across all major local listings and directories
- Guide team members in executing SEO tactics
Intangibles You Possess:
- The drive to learn,
grow and contribute
- Confidence in challenging ideas and convention to find solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Flexibility in the face of conflicting demands involving time and resources
- Commitment to excellence in your work
- At least 4
years working as an
- Basic understanding of HTML; ability to diagnose issues within website source code
- Strong understanding of SEO and local SEO principles
- Google Analytics certification
- Agency experience, background in content marketing or journalism
- Experience crafting and executing link-building campaigns and outreach
- Experience managing and executing local SEO campaigns for multilocation retail businesses
Ready to Begin?
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please)