Are you ready to experience the “glamorous” real-world of advertising at one of Fortune 1000’s Fastest Growing Companies and Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work?
Awesome. Here’s how it works:
- Your assignments will vary based on which team you are assigned - Account Service, PR, Digital, Media, etc.
- You might be attending internal strategy meetings, compiling data, requesting proposals, analyzing research, or coordinating agency-wide meetings and client presentations, etc.
- Each summer we assign a group project. Interns are asked to solve a marketing problem for either a client or for the agency. This culminates in a marketing/communications plan which is presented to either the management team or maybe to an actual client.
- Completed sophomore year in college
- Talent, interest and possibly experience in a core communications discipline such as, broadcast, digital, media, public relations, account service, etc.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Eligible for monetary compensation OR school credit
- Available to work during the internship term: generally June -July
- Provide transcript(s) reflecting a 3.0+ GPA
- Provide samples of work where applicable
- Student to go through interview and selection by committee process
- Yoga classes
- Bring your dog to work
- Beer cart (We ID)
If you are interested in applying for a Summer 2019 internship, please submit your resume and cover letter including your area(s) of interest to: email@example.com by March 1, 2019 (no phone calls, please).