Archer Malmo was recognized by the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) at its annual “Best of NAMA” national awards ceremony Wednesday, April 13, receiving four First Place awards and one Merit award. Separately, the agency has been honored by the American Advertising Federation with two District 7 ADDY awards.
The Best of NAMA awards program honors the best work in agricultural communications. Archer Malmo, which has deep experience in the agricultural industry, received these awards on behalf of clients Valent U.S.A. Corporation (a client since 2001, located in Walnut Creek, Calif.) and Nufarm Americas Inc. (Cary, N.C.). The agency’s five NAMA awards included:
- First Place: Specialty Campaign Elements- Single or Series – Nufarm Open Video – Nufarm Americas Inc.
- First Place: Social Media Campaign Directed to Consumers – Nufarm Open Twitter Campaign – Nufarm Americas Inc.
- First Place: Blogs – The Almondac Blog – Valent U.S.A. Corp.
- First Place: Corporate Identity – Growing Matters Logo – Valent U.S.A. Corp.
- Merit Award: Corporate Identity – Organic Solutions for Sustainable Production Folder – Valent U.S.A. Corp.
“Our clients are great partners, and we are grateful for such strong collaboration that has resulted in this award-winning work,” said Mike Butler, SVP and group account director for Archer Malmo.
The five National NAMA awards follow the 32 Chapter and Regional NAMA awards received by the agency earlier this year for clients including The Cotton Board (Memphis, Tenn.), StollerUSA (Houston, Texas) and Zoetis Animal Health (Florham Park, N.J.), in addition to Valent USA Corp. and Nufarm Americas Inc. above.
Complementing the NAMA recognitions are the agency’s honors from the American Advertising Federation (AAF or Ad Fed). Archer Malmo was recently awarded two District 7 ADDY Awards – one Gold and one Silver – that will be judged at the national level:
- Gold ADDY Winner: Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill Menu in the Product or Service Sales Promotion (Menu) category
- Silver ADDY Winner: Beale Street Caravan Poster in the Visual Illustration (Series) category
Earlier this year, Archer Malmo’s Memphis office received 33 local ADDY awards presented by the AAF-Memphis, and the Austin office received a Silver ADDY from the Austin Ad Fed for the Rice University “Your Name Here” Campaign.
About Archer Malmo
Archer Malmo, with offices in Memphis, Tennessee, and Austin, Texas, combines brand thinking, data and technology to help growing brands adapt to the digital and creative complexities of today. Since 1952, we’ve continually evolved to changes in the industry, helping level the competitive playing field for midsize companies. The agency’s combination of discipline specialists, strategic orientation, creativity and culture yields strong client relationships and business results. With more than 175 people, Archer Malmo is one of the oldest independent agencies in the U.S. and has been recognized by Advertising Age and others as a “Best Place to Work” and has been named to the “Inc. 5000” list of fastest-growing private companies in America for five consecutive years.