MEMPHIS, Tenn. (Dec. 16, 2016) – Archer Malmo, a leading independent brand communications agency, today announced that it has recently received several national and local honors for its client work, agency culture and outstanding leadership.
These awards include:
- Honored as a Top B2B marketing agency by Chief Marketer and listed on its “B2B Top Shops” list, a directory of the top 50 business-to-business marketing agencies recommended by the publication
- Named an Honorable Mention in the “On a Shoestring Campaign” category by PR News’ Platinum PR Awards program, which honors the top PR initiatives in the country, for the “Introducing the Wolf River Greenway to the Memphis Community” campaign led by Senior PR Specialist Sarah Baker
- Winner of the VOX award from the Memphis chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the highest honor given from the local PRSA chapter, in the “Media Tactics: Press Conference” category for the Wolf River Greenway Groundbreaking . The campaign, led by Ms. Baker, also tied for top “Best in Show” honors in the overall “Media Tactics” category
- Named VOX award finalists in the categories of “Online blogs” and “Video tactics – TV Presentation under 5 minutes” for campaigns for Palm Beach Tan and Zoetis Animal Health, respectively
- Honored as one of Memphis’ 2016 “Best Places to Work” by the Memphis Business Journal. Winning organizations were determined by an anonymous employee engagement survey coordinated and conducted by national research firm Quantum Workplace
- Named a “Top Place to Work in PR” by PR News, selected by a panel of PR News editors, industry experts and PR executives
In addition, Archer Malmo’s Chief Public Relations Officer and Senior Vice President Naomi Bata has received two prestigious individual honors. She was named the PR Executive of the Year at PRSA Memphis’ first-ever Star Awards, which honored the top PR practitioners in the city. All PRSA Memphis VOX entries, including Star Award entries, were judged by the PRSA Houston chapter. Ms. Bata was also named to the Memphis Business Journal “Top 40 Under 40,” a selection of 40 area professionals who have made “significant contributions to the Memphis and Mid-South community through career accomplishments and leadership in the business, professional, civic and personal arenas.
“We’re honored to receive this recognition for our work, our culture and our talent,” said Archer Malmo CEO Russ Williams. “We’re a talent-first agency, and believe that lasting results for our clients are best served by taking care of our people and cultivating an inspiring agency culture.”
Archer Malmo has grown in recent years to become the largest independent agency in the Mid-South and employs 210 staff across its offices in Memphis and Austin. Earlier this year, the agency was ranked on the Inc. magazine “Inc. 5000,” the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.