MEMPHIS, Tenn. (Mar. 27, 2017) – Archer Malmo, a leading brand communications agency, today announced 16 district ADDYs wins from the American Advertising Awards across its Memphis (district 7) and Austin (district 10) offices. The news comes on the heels of each office’s respective local ADDY awards, held last month, at which the Memphis office won 47 local ADDYs and the Austin office won 17 local ADDYs.
“We are honored that our work was recognized by the regional advertising community with district ADDYs,” said Gary Backaus, chief creative and strategy officer at Archer Malmo. “These awards are a testament to the creativity and talent our teams possess, and we look forward to continuing to make memorable work in the year ahead.”
District ADDYs were won on behalf of the following client projects:
- Accent Opaque Wine Box, International Paper
- Baby Shower Invitation, Archer Malmo
- MLB Opening Day, Delaware North
- Valor EZ Launch Liquid Lion, Valent USA
- Music from the Depths, Beale Street Caravan
- Flows from the Heart, Beale Street Caravan
- Oh Slip, Yaktrax (Austin office)
- Memphis Basketball TV Spot, University of Memphis*
- La Tortilla Bendita, Archer Malmo (Austin office)*
*campaign also won a silver ADDY award
- Explore Memphis Map, New Memphis Institute
- Express YourSelfie, Memphis College of Art
- StripeUp Football Photography, University of Memphis
- Sounds from the Mighty, Beale Street Caravan
- 20th Anniversary Blowout, Beale Street Caravan
The American Advertising Awards are the largest creative competition in the world with over 40,000 local entries competing in 200 markets coast to coast. The district ADDY awards are the final step before the National level American Advertising Awards in June. For more information on Archer Malmo’s award-winning client work and capabilities, please visit archermalmo.com.
About Archer Malmo
Archer Malmo, with offices in Memphis, Tennessee, and Austin, Texas, combines brand thinking, data and technology to help growing brands adapt to the digital and creative complexities of today. Since 1952, we’ve continually evolved to changes in the industry, helping level the competitive playing field for midsize companies. The agency’s combination of discipline specialists, strategic orientation, creativity and culture yields strong client relationships and business results. With more than 175 people, Archer Malmo is one of the oldest independent agencies in the U.S. and has been recognized by Advertising Age and others as a “Best Place to Work” and has been named to the “Inc. 5000” list of fastest-growing private companies in America for five consecutive years.