Agency honored with one Gold, four Silver and 12 Bronze awards
Archer Malmo, a leading brand communications agency, was honored at the Local ADDY Awards in Austin on Feb. 15, winning 17 awards – the fourth most overall – from the Austin American Advertising Federation (AAF or Ad Fed).
“We are honored to be recognized by the Austin Ad Fed among world-class peers for the impactful work created on behalf of our clients,” said Matt Rand, vice president and executive creative director at Archer Malmo. “This acknowledgement validates our creative team’s mission to create memorable, differentiating work that tells stories while supporting our client’s business goals.”
The Austin office was recognized with a 17 local ADDYs for the following campaigns:
- Gold: Elements of Advertising Photography – KMFA, “On Key Off Beat Dolls”
- Out of Home & Ambient – Archer Malmo, “La Tortilla Bendita”
- Film, Video & Sound – Yaktrax, “Oh Slip”
- Cross Platform – KMFA, “On Key Off Beat” Campaign
- Cross Platform - Archer Malmo, “La Tortilla Bendita”
- Sales & Marketing - Archer Malmo, “La Tortilla Bendita Tarot Cards”
- Print Advertising – KMFA, “On Key Off Beat Dolls”
- Out of Home & Ambient – KMFA, “On Key Off Beat Metronome”
- Out of Home & Ambient – Archer Malmo, “La Tortilla Bendita Posters”
- Online/interactive – KMFA, “Metronome Microsite”
- Film, Video & Sound – Yaktrax, “Oh Slip Adventure Female”
- Film, Video & Sound – Yaktrax, “Oh Slip Urban Female”
- Film, Video & Sound – Yaktrax, “Oh Slip Urban Male”
- Film, Video & Sound – Yaktrax, “Oh Slip :30”
- Elements of Advertising - Archer Malmo, “Tortilla Bendita Logo”
- Elements of Advertising – KMFA, “On Key Off Beat Metronome”
- Elements of Advertising – KMFA, “On Key Off Beat Glory”
Archer Malmo will also participate in the Local Memphis ADDYs awards on Saturday, Feb. 25, hosted by the Memphis AAF. For more information on Archer Malmo’s award-winning client work and capabilities, please visit archermalmo.com.
About Archer Malmo
Archer Malmo, with offices in Memphis, Tennessee, and Austin, Texas, combines brand thinking, data and technology to help growing brands adapt to the digital and creative complexities of today. Since 1952, we’ve continually evolved to changes in the industry, helping level the competitive playing field for midsize companies. The agency’s combination of discipline specialists, strategic orientation, creativity and culture yields strong client relationships and business results. With more than 150 people, Archer Malmo is one of the oldest independent agencies in the U.S. and has been recognized by Advertising Age and others as a “Best Place to Work” and has been named to the “Inc. 5000” list of fastest-growing private companies in America for five consecutive years.